Oliver Estreich’s New York real estate power brokers
In the first of a series, Oliver Estreich profiles New York’s top realtors. He begins with Joan Swift, James C. Cox Jr. and Emily and Elizabeth Beare.
Named the #1 “Top Producing Individual Broker” at Douglas Elliman in 2011 and ranked #7 in the U.S. by Prudential Real Estate, Joan Swift specialises in high-end luxury properties including townhouses, lofts, co-ops, condos and new developments.
A native New Yorker and former therapist who understands the city’s appeal, Swift consistently sells the top 1% of the real estate market in the city. Articles about her in the New York Times and The Real Deal attest to her success.
Swift is currently a resident broker specialist for a Park Avenue co-op and lives there with her two children. She is a longtime supporter of many philanthropic organisations.
Joan Swift’s current listings include 419 Broome Street, PH, SoHo, Nolita, New York – $19,400,000
– Raw space with proposals for 5 bedrooms, 5.5 bathrooms.
– 7,634 square foot condo with 3,445 square foot of exterior space set around six separate terraces.
– Full-time building staff including doorman and porter.
– Parking for two vehicles.
James C. Cox Jr.
Cox is a graduate of the New York Institute of Technology and has extensive experience in the New York real estate market. Clients laud his “outstanding” financial and negotiation skills and his “unfailing commitment to excellence”.
He lives in the Financial District of Manhattan.
James C. Cox Jr.’s current listings include 10th Floor, One York, York Street, TriBeCa, New York – $22,000,000
– 5,350 square foot of space with proposals for 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms.
– Fully automated Swiss-engineered parking garage with 2 allocated spaces.
– Full service amenities include full-time doorman, 24-hour concierge, porterage and private spa and health club with 28 foot outdoor heated swimming pool.
Emily and Elizabeth Beare
Before becoming involved in the world of real estate, Emily Beare ran a successful watch business and had a career in trading gold on the commodities exchange.
Elizabeth Beare worked in fashion and public relations prior to joining her mother and brother, David, at CORE as a sales associate. She is said to be “business savvy”, has a great “flair for design” and currently lives in Greenwich Village.
Emily and Elizabeth Beare’s current listings include 407 East 75th Street, Upper East Side, New York – $12,500,000
– Accommodation includes 6 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms.
– Previously owned by a world-renowned photographer, the property also includes an all-white gallery space, a light-filled private studio and a basement darkroom.
– Landscaped garden and terrace.
Subscribe to our free once daily email newsletter at: http://thesteepletimes.com/subscribe